Featured Scientific Journals
Why to choose us for publication of articles?
Online Submission and Tracking of Articles
Information for authors
Steps Involving Manuscript to Final Publication.
STEP 1. Article Format
STEP 2. Submit Article
STEP 3. Review Process
STEP 4. Galley Proof
STEP 5. Publications
- Before any submission prepare article on original and unpublished contents following Manuscript Preparation Guidelines.
- An article should have sections such as Title, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, References etc. Grammatical errors and spelling mistakes should be avoided throughout the manuscript.
- Citations in the text and all references should be present in the reference section.
- Authors are requested to visit Downloads section for model article, cover letter, copyright form and dedicated author guide.
- Please follow faster and easier Online Submission. Online submission helps faster processing and publication.
- Authors can email article to email@example.com.
When a submitted manuscript meets primary criteria then two reviewer preferably of similar background is assigned by executive editors for each manuscript towards Double Blind Peer Review. Depending on review comments and suggestions, usually acceptance of an article for further processing with minor corrections or as it is; but where necessary, major revision (based on review comments) and re-submission of an article by author, which is suggested and followed by executive editor from editorial office.
Authors receive Galley Proof of an article before publication after editorial tasks and payment of the publication fee. Authors should conduct proof reading responsively of their article thoroughly for common mistakes. Once an article is authenticated for publication, it will be published as soon as possible in the next issue of a suitable journal.
Journal BiNET publishes article as online version in the website. All published articles are peer reviewed and open access for greater audience readership, i.e., immediately available at Scribd for readership within the website. Bibliographic integration and indexing of article with DOI is done for each article gradually. View Sample Article.
Articles published: 219
150 International Editorial Board Members
© Journal BiNET, 2014-2018. All Rights Reserved. Editorial | Terms | Privacy | Feedback | We are Hiring ! | Advertise