Faster Publication and Article Indexing
Featured Scientific Journals
Information for Authors
Steps involving manuscript to final publication.
Step 1. Article Format
Step 2. Submit Article
Step 3. Review Process
Step 4. Galley Proof
Step 5. Publication
Authors are requested to prepare article based on original and unpublished contents following manuscript preparation guidelines of Journal BiNET.
- Before any submissions prepare article following Manuscript Preparation Guidelines.
- An article should have sections such as Title, Author affiliations, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, References, Acknowledgement etc.
- Proper citations in the text and all references should be present in the reference section.
- Authors are requested to visit Downloads section for model article, cover letter, copyright form and dedicated author guide.
- Grammatical errors and spelling mistakes should be avoided throughout the manuscript.
Authors are requested to submit properly formatted research paper to editorial office of Journal BiNET.
- Please follow faster and easier Online Submission. Online submission helps faster publication.
- Authors can email article to email@example.com.
When a submitted manuscript meets primary criteria then two reviewer preferably of similar background is assigned by executive editors for each manuscript towards Double Blind Peer Review. Depending on review comments and suggestions, usually acceptance of an article for further processing with minor corrections or as it is; but where necessary, major revision (based on review comments) and re-submission of an article by author, which is suggested and followed by executive editor from editorial office of Journal BiNET.
Authors receive Galley Proof of an article before publication after editorial tasks and payment of the publication fee. Authors should conduct proof reading responsively of their article thoroughly for common mistakes. Once an article is authenticated for publication, it will be published as soon as possible in the next issue of a suitable journal.
Journal BiNET publishes article as online version in the website. All published articles are peer reviewed and open access for greater audience readership, i.e., immediately available at Scribd for readership within the website. Bibliographic integration and indexing of article is done for each article gradually.
Recently Published Articles
JMSMR | MOLECULAR STUDY AND MEDICINE
IJBMSR | BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
JBAR | BIOSCIENCE AND AGRICULTURE
JSTEI | SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT
Articles published: 112
100+ International Editorial Board Members